St John’s Presbyterian Church operates two historic cemeteries in Bradford West Gwillimbury. Both cemeteries are the final resting places of founding families of the Town.
The Scotch Settlement Presbyterian Church and Cemetery at Highway 400 and the Fifth Line in Bradford dates to 1844. The Coulson Hill Presbyterian Church and Cemetery at Yonge Street and the Eleventh Line dates to 1857.
Burial plots are available for purchase. $1661.10 (inclusive of HST) Additional services, including internments of caskets and ashes, are available for purchase by contacting the church office by CLICKING HERE.
Copyright © St John's Presbyterian Church. All rights reserved.